May 3, 2010

Japan is Gay for God

I can think of no better way to come back to regular blogging than this.

Got this in my mailbox the other day. Brilliant yaoi marketing plan from a Christian church.



The text over the sun glosses as:
Today, one of the days left for you to live, is a precious gift. God loves you.


And apparently you should spend this precious day with Joseph whispering about his technicolor dream coat into your ear.

Japanese Study Links

Sign/Ad J | J Slang | J News w/Pics | J Vids
Karaoke | J Commercials | Let's Yoji!

3 comments:

  1. Priceless. I wonder if Reverend Phelps knows about this...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? The one with the shirt looks like a girl to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the picture is ambiguous enough that it's not entirely clear if the one in the shirt is a guy or a girl. Ah, androgyny...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.