June 11, 2009

Combos That Didn't Make the Cut


Click to zoom to a surprising degree.

I got a surprise illustration in place of the above photo when my latest article for JibTV showed up. A pleasant surprise though. They have to be cautious about showing packaging, but I don't! So here are some tasty things to titillate those of you that didn't get a belly-full of the Jib article.


Here we have the elusive double-weiner egg roll. That's a combo within a combo.


Here we have a pizza-egg-dog. Let's not even get into what you can put on pizzas in this country.



Next up is a melty-cheese-curry-doughnut. It tasted pretty much the same as any karepan (curry-filled fried bread popular in Japan) though.


So if you haven't done so yet, please visit the original article to support our JibTV blogging team! Subscribe to the RSS while you are there ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Last time I was in Japan I had that hot dog thing and I couldn't keep it down : (

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.