March 19, 2009

Using iPhone to Save your Karaoke Performance

I bet you weren't expecting me to show up in the foreigners and karaoke posts that I've had going recently, but actually this vid is just me in an introduction to a tool that will be super useful at karaoke: the Midomi iphone app.

Imagine this scenario: you can't remember the title of that enka that you need to impress the old boss of your company. With this iPhone app, the problem is quickly solved. What's more, you can go out into the hallway, get your boss a drink for brown-nosing purposes, and use the youtube links in the application to practice the song so you will nail it perfect when you get back to the booth.

1 comment:

  1. That is very cool, in a geeky Mac nerd kind of way. I'm completely jealous.

    I don't know if they had them over there, but there was a phone that came out here recently that kind of did that - you could capture a song and it would find it for you to download, but it definitely wasn't free. Nice find!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.