December 28, 2008

993

Hey, did you know this is my 993rd post? Let's hear it for wasting my time online! And yours as well, come to think of it.
Any ideas/requests for my 1000 post? Maybe I will finally start my new video series with that one... speaking of which, people on the tubes really seem to panic when one speaks in a different language. Also, I broke the viewfinder on my camera, so I need a new one of those if I ever want to take a decent picture or video again. I wonder if I could buy the parts myself...

4 comments:

  1. I would suggest a celebratory striptease.

    ...I'm just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My request is to wear as much clothing as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you too, hon. Sorry I missed you online earlier. I miss you. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I broke the view finder in my camera, too, only a month ago...wait, longer than that, since before Thanksgiving. I could send it in to get it fixed, but, I still take mediocre to OK pictures with it all the time. I think it's a lesson to both of us that we need to get our cameras fixed.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.