August 20, 2008

Tricky Challenge


Can you read all the writing in this Trick screenshot? I'm taking my fandom to obsessive levels here...
--
Had a good interview with a group of old folks today. They even payed for my train fare to come, but they still aren't decided about who gets the job. I can't help but wonder if when I sit in on a class this Saturday, I will be next to the competition. That would be awkward.
As awkward as a few minutes ago when the school office lady brought me a laptop to fix. A Korean laptop. I did the F8 trick, but that's about the limit of my powers.

4 comments:

  1. no I can't read it. But congrats on your interview. Very nice.

    I can recognize individual characters, and read something that i recognize as a name 上田 but not as a word.

    Sigh, I iz teh Nippon Noob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aside 不在, I can't recognize any of the kanji on the pie chart-like thing. It's too blurry! Any HD screenshots? ^^
    I just caught up with your updates, since I am living small (much smaller) in japan as well, and I have very limited free time (and space). I spend half of the day at school, the other half at part time jobs, and when I come back home late at night I get barely time to read some news and reply to some emails.
    Anyways, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Besides what kaishin pointed out, the only other one I can make out is 180 degrees from 不在.

    It is 研究に没頭.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.