June 12, 2008

10 things I would do if I were Conan Edogawa

10 things I would do if I were Conan Edogawa (even nerdier than the D&D post):

1. Suggest a bath with Ran*
2. Use my genius intellect to make an antidote for my condition, or have the professor do it
3. Test out of elementary school
4. Carry a gun and use it whenever I saw the men in black
5. Have the professor build a rocket-pack for me
6. Become world famous for my 10-year-old genius intellect
7. Never go out, because each time I do, somebody dies
8. Internet in the glasses
9. Enjoy the extra youth I've been given (but hey, hasn't it been ten years already?)
10. Drug Ran's dad all the time and make him say funny things

*Don't actually know if a 10 year old kid can get away with this, but they are like family

1 comment:

  1. Why not.

    (1) I'm pretty sure Ran has suggested something like this, back before she started to suspect Conan was Shinichi. Maybe. I'd have to go back to check.

    (2) Ai works on this, but yeah, he should have had the prof working on it sooner.

    (3) This would draw attention. He has to stay undercover. Besides, by remaining in elem, he can have more free time to work on being a detective.

    (4) Or some kind of weapon.

    (5) Would be cool.

    (6) Cross-apply reply to no. 3.

    (7) There's a saying somewhere about how cops don't get holidays. Wherever they go, they will find a crime. Their way of seeing and moving through the world makes it so that they find crimes where others may simply pass by. If Conan were to never leave the house, he'd find a crime through the internet, on tv, or from Ran. Even if he is not actively looking, his mental state is such that he notices mysteries others may not and that he engages with whatever he notices.

    (8) Good idea.

    (9) Agreed with this as well. Esp'ly since that he isn't maturing anymore. Part of maturation is life experience. Even if he were to return to his normal age, he'd now be quite a bit mentally younger than Ran and his other peers. He can't and doesn't have to get a job, worry about the future, save money, etc. When his elementary school friends reach their late teens, he and they will be the same age mentally and physically.

    (10) :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.