February 7, 2008

These gyouza are clean!


I never saw this promo before; I think other fans of LOST will dig it.
--
The parents came to watch as classes were conducted at the elementary school yesterday. I think I came off pretty well except for the boy that started crying during the "What time is it, Mr. Wolf" game and had to be comforted by his mother.
But the highlight of my school day was, while sitting with the 2nd graders for lunch, we heard the announcement "This food is not from China." We weren't having Chinese-made gyouza, which are in the news right now for having too much pesticide in them and making people sick, but a food called Shumai (thanks for the reminder on the name Laura). Anyways, I thought it was funny.

2 comments:

  1. That Lost promo was really cool. I never saw it either but I wish I had when it came out. That must have been so much fun to do the for cast.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.