September 20, 2007

罪と罰

Well, Sin and Punishment finally showed up on the wii shopping channel, so I bought it quickly. But I already finished it! I remember back in the day that game took me a month to get through; it was the most brain-reflex-intensive game, and still is, but I guess gaming brains like mine have moved on to bigger 3D world comprehension challenges. Still, it is cool as anything to fly around on a piece of concrete destroying an entire navy. Next I will try hard mode, if I can find it in those horrendously dim katakana menus. Other than those, things look a lot better than I remember.
In case you are wondering, I had the Japanese connection when I was in America, that's how I got to play this.



Reminds me, when I visited America, Benny had a NES and we played Mario bros. I was dying left and right; the controls just didn't feel natural.

1 comment:

  1. I don't console game too often. I haven't played a console game in at least 2 and a half years. But when no matter what span of time passes, NES controllers will always feel at home in my hands.

    The Duck Hunt gun never has and never will be a right fit, though. It's not my bad aim! It's the gun's fault!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.