February 22, 2007

oh irony

The day I drop my iPod and it decides that is one drop too many was today. Maybe it will come back after the battery runs out, but that will be a while since it is displaying a paused song and doing nothing else (yes hard rebooting does nothing).
This is also the day I discovered the podcast feeds for writer's almanac and prarie home companion, so no iPod listening to them, but thankfully I have a mac with a remote, and a comfy coutch to listen to Mr. Keilor on rainy days, just like home. Speaking of which, gotta love the smell of spring's first rains in the mountains of Japan.
--
Can you see my new favicon? If not, what os/browser do you have?

1 comment:

  1. School's Windows XP SP2 + Internet Explorer 6.0.29 = favicon NOT visible.

    Personal iMac (OS X Tiger) + Firefox 2.0 = favicon IS visible.

    (I have the same results for my site's favicon...dunno why. I followed the instructions and dropped it in the root. But there may be a tag I can plop down in the header to fix it...dunno. It also only shows on my main page for whatever reason. Give me hints if you've got them!) I like it, btw. Matches the site nicely.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.