September 18, 2006

I survived

Well, my computer is still randomly shutting off for indeterminate periods, and my modem cable randomly snapped, but this weekend I couldn't have a computer anyways, because a typhoon knocked the power out. I'm at the junior high, helping to clean things up. So this blog may be slow till things get normal. But I'll leave you with the knock-knock joke my girlfriend made up after I taught her how this distinctive joke-form works (joke after the jump to fullpost):



Mai: Knock-knock
me: Who's there?
Mai: You need to lose weight!
*punches me in the stomach lightly*

7 comments:

  1. ROFL! She didn't get the joke-form right, but it sure is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you survived the storm, I didn't hear about it until last night on local news, of all places! BBC used to keep me informed of what was going on in your part of the world but until the time changes it comes on at 5 and I don't get up until 5:45!
    Your birthday present is going to be very late this year, hope you get it by Christmas. I really don't know what my problem is lately!
    We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he. So you still kept trying to teach her knock knock jokes, eh? I like her version better than the normal ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, cruel, but hilarious she was.

    This storm was the worst in ten years I hear.

    Hey Amanda, it was nice to really meet you :p

    Mom, shoulda done amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tagged you for a 7-song meme ;) mine has videos if you wanna check 'em out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happppppy Birthdayyyyyyy Clay. Sorry this is late, but I haven't had access to a computer since I moved. Hope you had a great day!!! Love, Auntie Nan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clayton, you have disappeared! Come back!

    Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.