January 7, 2006

Hot cocoa recipe

Hey, if Benny can post cooking things, then so can the great and humble moi. Now I know that you're probably saying, "Clay, I thought cooking was only for attractive people, much like yourself," or, "but Clay, 67% of my body is covered in burns." Too true. But this recipe is so simple, even the homely and burned can do it (consult your doctor or plastic surgeon before beginning a new diet-cooking program).
Actually, I'm not even going to post the recipe. The real purpose of this post is to inform you that the best way to stir your hot-cocoa is with chopsticks, or as my Japanese brethren call them, poison tipped darts without poison. It sounds more elegant in Japanese. Seriously, chopsticks are much better than a spoon, because they scape the chocolate off the bottom of the mug.
Bon appétit, ugly.

2 comments:

  1. That looks so good....Hope you had a great Christmas and A Happy New Year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no words for my confusion...however, Beth thoroughly enjoyed this little shpiel...she's the one who constantly attempts to eat jello with chopsticks after all. Haven't the heart to tell her that Yoshiko uses a spoon. :P Mmmm, cocoa sounds good. I may go have some right now. A bientot, doll. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.