October 28, 2005

Lunch lady syndrome

I don't know if this is old news in the U.S., but I was just watching Japanese TV and they were talking about a purse that uses blue tooth technology to tell you if you forgot your cell phone or keys when you left the room. Now if only I could find a purse to go with the latent-homosexual-tech-nerd within.
--
Today, I achieved some supremely fluent moments. Maybe it had something to do with studying the vocational and horative cogitations of verbs for about eight hours.
--
Odd discovery upon meeting a Japanese lunch-lady: While she was in many ways as hot as your typical Japanese girl, she had a lazy-eyelid and moustache like an American lunch-lady. I guess some stereotypes must be international, or occupation hazards. No Japanese sloppy joes for me though.
--
So I decided the best way for my seventh-graders to win the speech contest was for them to be as melodramatic (funny) as possible. We'll see if it works. But I won't mind if they don't; that would just mean more work for me :p
--
New chapter at das experiment.
--

collaboration between me and a fourth-grader on what sadness looked like.

This crotch-shot brought to you by the normal height of mirrors in this country.

2 comments:

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.