August 26, 2005

Japanese humor

JP:Clay, there is spider on your head.
Me:Huh?
JP:Joke!
You got me, man
--
Just one day after the train post, I must hang my head in shame for missreading the train scheduals, but some nihonjin helped. When I got onto the right train, the conductor was like, "Ah, you're the baka gaijin that's causing all the trouble. Here's some explicit instructions."
--
Photo dump
Japanese-style morning calestenics at the recent meeting of Jets. The lovely Mel is laughing too hard to participate.


Train too crowded for surfing ala last post.


Amusing pic of bikes parked around the no bikes sign.
--
As long as I'm mentioning the last post, people were wondering as to the origin of the fish head song. I found that the song was played by Barnes & Barnes.
Note: This is said to be the most requested song on the Dr. Demento program.
Note: One of the members of this duo is Bill Mumy, actor on the old "Lost in Space" and the current "Babylon 5" television series.

3 comments:

  1. go to help on the blogger page and look it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fish head so is really great. A bit peculiar, but great. Have you ever taken a fish head out to see a movie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the closest theater is in nagasaki. So, conceivably, I could go to the shushiya, grab a fish head, and take the trip down. The train ride would be on the expensive side, but a definite plus is that I wouldn't have to pay to get it in.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.