July 6, 2005

and then you got married

so, here's the game Mara and I came up with at work. I became "you," Mara became "her," and anyone else that came into the store for an extended period became some other pronoun such as "them", "who" or "they".
The second detail is that we had to speak in the third person, almost in caveman speak for it to work.
At some point I decided to propose to Mara, so this is what I got down on my knee and said, "You cannot imaging life without her! If her would do you the honor of marrying you, you would be overjoyed. Will her marry you?"
Mara accepted and we had lots more fun playing this game for about eight hours.

--
We celebrated the founding of our country by blowing up the cardboard head from the last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.