July 26, 2005

the 180 yen post

okay. What we have here is a failure to communicate.

I am being held hostage in a manga store. I thought I could just browse, then a little man started bugging me with questions. He showed me a sign that said 180 yen for thirty minutes. I tried to indicate my wish to leave in that case. He insisted I go to booth 76 and have internet and manga. I threw some money at him and entered. So now Im writing this post to at least put my 180 to good use. I just hope they let me out when I decide to leave.

8 comments:

  1. dude, i am totally flattered you visited me while in japan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to know where that phone charger is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! I've managed to find a coffee shop with free internet. AND airconditioning! I think I'm in heaven...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Take pictures of (I'll spell this phoenetically) tanookies when you're there! (tanuki?) I'm curious to see how many big-balled raccoon statues there actually are in Japan. Are they as many as my friends say there are?

    Pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying to figure out why this is a bad thing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I escaped.
    No racoon statues yet, but Ill keep looking.
    nic: check by the computer

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.