June 11, 2004

On Death and Dying

Kit's comment on the last post got me thinking about my preferred way to die.

Now, I'm special. I know it. Normal conversation skills elude me, even though I'm paradoxically quite good with words. Want proof?
Master!
You are a MASTER of the English language!


While your English is not exactly perfect,
you are still more grammatically correct than
just about every American. Still, there is
always room for improvement...


How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

There you have it. Anyways, back to the blog. So conversation is awkward for me, and I've been collecting questions that I can use to start monologues from the other person, so I can just sit back and be quiet for a few minutes.
One of the best questions for this sort of thing is "How do you hope you die?"

As for me, I want to die as a wizened and ruggedly handsome zombie hunter. I will turn to the young couple on that fateful day and say, "Go! Lock the door behind you!"
"But what about you?!" they will say.
I will look at the approaching zombie mob wistfully. "Someone's gotta hold them off. Now go!" as the zombies draw near, I will expertly take out several of them with akimbo handguns. But I will run out of ammo and be left with only a stick of dynamite. "alright, you sumbitches!" I will yell. "Come get me!"

So, how do you want to die? Feel free to tell the world in the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.